Ingredients for Yogurt Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 1 broccoli
- 1 carrot
- 4 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon
How to Make Yogurt Broccoli Salad?
- Broccoli is separated into florets, washed.
- Carrots are peeled and sliced.
- Broccoli and carrots are boiled in water. It is filtered and left to cool.
- Olive oil, lemon and salt are mixed in a bowl. Drizzle over broccoli and carrots.
- Garlic is crushed and combined with yogurt.
- Yoghurt is poured over boiled vegetables and served, bon appetit.
Tips for Broccoli Salad with Yogurt
- If you do not want to use the stems of broccoli in salads, you can separate them and include them in your soups.
- If you keep the vegetables in water after they are boiled, the vegetables will continue to absorb water and will be overcooked. Strain the boiled vegetables directly.
- You can also add garlic to olive oil instead of yogurt.
How Many Calories Are in Yogurt Broccoli Salad?
- One serving of broccoli salad with yogurt is about 70 calories.