We found a simple test that can reveal a lot about who you are. It’s really simple. Examine the picture below and choose the position where you think you sleep most of the time.
What Does Your Sleep Position Reveal About Your Personality?
- If you can’t sleep with your knees up while lying on your side, then you are a calm and reliable person. It is not easy to offend you and you are not afraid of the future. You smile even on the most miserable winter morning and can adapt seamlessly to almost all the changes that occur in your life.
- Generally, if you sleep in a fetal position, you often need protection, understanding, and sympathy. By curling up in this way, you try to isolate yourself from the problems you face in the world around you. The perfect outlet for your talents and potential would be to paint, learn to dance or write a blog.
- If you sleep on your stomach with your arms and legs out, then you are a leader. You are impulsive and take initiative and make sure there is order in your personal and professional life. You probably prefer to plan everything ahead and do not like surprises. Your perseverance and sense of responsibility help you achieve great success.
- If you sleep on your back, you are probably a positive person who loves life, is used to being the center of attention, and enjoys good company. You work stubbornly and persistently, but logically, preferring to always tell the truth. People who sleep in this position often have very strong personalities. (You can be a typical Pisces.)
- If you lie on your back with your arms at your sides like a watchful soldier, you’re probably a well-adjusted person who knows what your goals in life are and is determinedly striving to reach them. You may be strict, pedantic, and demanding, but above all you demand a lot of yourself.
- Like a heron, if you sleep with one leg up, you can have an unpredictable personality that is often into all sorts of adventures while your mood changes so quickly that it can be confusing to those around you. Many times, you find it difficult to be determined and make a choice. In work and life in general, you prefer stability, peace, quiet, and thoroughness. (We can also pair it with Gemini.)
And if you’re sleeping in not one but different poses, then that’s a sign that you have a multifaceted personality with hidden depths that even you don’t quite grasp yet.
Do your sleeping position and the characteristics of your sign match?