Ingredients for Fettucine Pasta Recipe with Truffle and Minced Meat
- 400g fettuccine pasta
- 200 g minced meat
- 100 g onion (finely chopped)
- 50 g carrots (finely chopped)
- 50 g celery stalk (finely chopped)
- 150 g beurre blanc sauce (Butter sauce)
- 100 g parmesan cheese
- 20 g fresh black truffles
- 5 ml of truffle oil
- 100 ml olive oil
For Beurre Blanc sauce
- 180 g butter (divided into equal parts)
- 60 ml white wine
for chicken broth
- 1 carrot
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 onion
- 1-2 chicken thighs
- 2 liters of water
How to Make Fettucine Pasta with Truffle and Minced Meat?
- Take all the ingredients for chicken broth in a saucepan and boil for 1 hour.
- For the sauce, take the white wine in a pan and bring it to a boil over low heat. When the wine begins to boil, reduce the heat and continue boiling until there is less than a tablespoon of liquid left.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the butter one by one to melt it. (The important point here is not to put one piece of butter in before it melts. In this way, the heat will be kept constant.) After all the butter has melted, remove the sauce from the stove without boiling.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the carrot, celery stalk and onion and start sautéing. Add the minced meat and cook on high heat.
- After a little cooking, add a ladle of chicken stock and continue. Finally, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 1 hour.
- Add salt to the water you have boiled in a deep saucepan near the readiness of the minced meat mixture, add the pasta and cook it al dente, then strain it and transfer it to the sauce pot immediately.
- Mix well and connect by adding the beurre blanc sauce. Serve with Parmesan and black truffle.