side curl exercise
- Open your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Take dumbbells in your right hand.
- Lean towards your hand holding the dumbbells up to your knees.
- Return to the starting position and repeat this movement.
Cycling position with dumbbells
- Lie on your back and lift your waist off the ground
- Pedal the bike
- Pass the dumbbells between your legs
- Make sure your abs are tight during this exercise.
- Open your legs shoulder-width apart
- Grasp the dumbbell with both hands
- Bend your knees slightly and bring the dumbbell to knee height
- Stand up with your arms extended and turn your upper body to the left.