Ingredients for Takoyaki Recipe
- 300 g octopus
- 3 leaves of spring onions
- 3 tablespoons of pickled ginger
For the crispy;
- 20 gr flour
- 30 ml of water
For the dough;
- 250 ml of water
- 1 egg
- 10 g soy sauce
- 10 g sugar
- 10 g salt
- 90 g flour
- 10 g rice flour
- 10 g baking powder
How To Make Takoyaki Recipe?
- Mix the flour and water in a bowl for the crunch.
- For frying, oil is heated in a pan. Small pieces are thrown into the hot oil with the tip of a spatula or whisk and small pieces are fried.
- The octopus is cleaned and washed, and boiled in hot water for 10 minutes. It is sliced and kept.
- Fresh onions are finely chopped and set aside.
- Pickled ginger is also sliced and set aside.
- The dough begins to be prepared; The liquid ingredients for the dough are whisked in a bowl. Then dry ingredients are added and whisked until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- Oil is applied to the round pancake pan and the dough is poured in half.
- It is filled with octopus, ginger, onion and crispy dough. Put the dough on it and turn it upside down.
- Balls are prepared from octopus.
- Served with takoyaki sauce and mayonnaise. Enjoy your meal.