How would you like to get rid of the tiredness of the whole week with a little Sunday getaway? This time I came with the most beautiful form and recipe of mosaic cake. So, let’s move on to the recipe without further delay.
- 500 gr petibor biscuits
- 30 g cocoa
- 90 g powdered sugar
- 200 g milk
- 150 g butter or margarine
- 200 g chocolate cream
- 50 g pistachios
- Butter is melted. Add the chocolate cream to the melted butter and mix.
- Petibör biscuit is broken by hand. Add cocoa and powdered sugar to the biscuits and mix.
- Add milk and continue mixing without crushing the biscuits too much.
- Add the butter chocolate mix.
- Lastly, peanuts are added and mixed.
- The prepared mosaic mortar is divided into two equal parts and wrapped tightly in a butcher’s bag and then in a stretch film in the form of a cylinder.
- It is then frozen in defreeze. It is taken out, sliced and served 1 hour before serving.
Bon appetit and bye till we see you again.