Most yoga exercises work your pelvic muscle. The pelvic muscle is the muscles involved in controlling the small intestine. Therefore, exercises that work the pelvic muscles help solve health problems such as constipation. Here are the yoga exercises that will solve digestive problems:
Ardha Matsyendrasana (Swivel Chair)
- Sit on the ground with your feet
- Extend forward in a straight line
- Bend one knee and extend it over your other leg
- Turn your body in the opposite direction of the bent leg.
- Repeat this movement in the other direction.
Sarvangasana (shoulder pose)
This exercise improves bowel movements by awakening your large intestine, stomach, kidney and pancreas.
With this easy and relaxing yoga movement, symptoms such as stomach cramps and bloating are relieved.