Ingredients for Salmon Paste Salad Recipe
- 1 pack of Yedikule lettuce
- 100 g mascholine
- ½ bunch of dill
- 1 capsicum pepper
- 2 baby corns, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 4 shallots, diced
- ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 150 g salmon fillet
- 50 g smoked salmon
- 6 chives
- 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- enough salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How to Make Salmon Paste Salad?
- For the salmon paste; First, put the shallots in a pot with apple cider vinegar and boil them on low heat.
- Add the salmon fillet on it, boil it for 1 minute, then drain it from the vinegar.
- Place the salmon on paper towels and leave to cool in the fridge.
- Mix cooked salmon, smoked salmon, chives, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add lemon juice to it.
- For the salad; Wash and dry all salad ingredients.
- Mix the salad with 2 tablespoons of tarragon mustard dressing and transfer to the salad bowl.
- Serve by adding large size salmon paste, capia, pepper, capers, dill and corn on the cob. Enjoy your meal.