Ingredients for Salmon Gravlaks Recipe
- 500 g salmon fillet
- 70 g granulated sugar
- 70 g of salt
- 30 g coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 lime
- 10 g caper flowers
- Nut Radish
How to Make Salmon Gravlaks
- Take the salt and sugar in a bowl and mix them together.
- Take the salmon fillet in a bowl and marinate by adding coriander and lime juice.
- Then, cover it with a mixture of salt and sugar, wrap it with cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator at +4 degrees for 8 hours and cook in acid.
- Take it on a serving plate and garnish with hazelnut radish and caper flower and serve.