If you want to prepare a nice breakfast on Sunday and at the same time are looking for a nice pastry recipe, you are at the right place, here is what you are looking for. The recipe for a delicious roll of puff pastry from crispy puff pastry with cheddar cheese will be asked a lot this Sunday!
- puff pastry
- Cheddar cheese
- Feta Cheese (spreadable)
- Fresh thyme, salt
- Olive oil
- Dried tomatoes (optional)
- Soak the dried tomatoes in warm water for 10 minutes to soften.
- Then, let’s crush the grated cheddar cheese, thyme, salt, olive oil and spreadable cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Let’s cut the softened dried tomatoes into small pieces and add them to the mixture and mix again.
- Let’s spread the cheese mixture to completely cover the puff pastry dough and wrap it in the form of rolls, then slice these rolls in the form of rings.
- Place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
Key point; After wrapping your puff pastry, let it sit in the freezer for 10 minutes so that you can slice it more easily.
Bon appetit in advance and goodbye until we meet again.