Ingredients for Yogurt Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes
- 150 gr. yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup of canned peas
- 2 pickled gherkins
- 100 gr. olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to Make Potato Salad with Yogurt?
- Potatoes are peeled, diced and boiled. It is then set aside to cool.
- Pickled gherkins are cut into small cubes and squeezed in the palm of the hand to reduce the water.
- Potatoes 50 gr. It is mixed with olive oil, peas, pickled gherkins, paprika and half of the salt and taken to the plate.
- 1 clove of garlic is crushed and finely chopped and mixed with yogurt. The remaining salt is added to the yoghurt and after mixing a little more, it is spread over the potato on the plate and poured.
- The remaining olive oil is heated well on the stove and when it is very hot, mint is added to it and drizzled over the potatoes with yoghurt.
- Enjoy your meal.