Even though hot food is not eaten much in summer, pasta is indispensable in every season. If you like to combine pasta with different sauces, and if you like a little bit of bitterness, this recipe will be just for you. Without getting impatient any longer, I’m going to the recipe right away.
- 1 package of penne pasta
- 1 dried chilli pepper
- 5 tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- half onion
- 5 leaves of basil
- Salt, pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Sliced Black Olives
- Let’s melt the butter and vegetable oil in a large pan, and add the onions that we cut the tooth of a tooth and the garlic that we crushed.
- Let’s peel the skin of the tomatoes and grate them. Let’s add it to the onions that turn color.
- In the meantime, add salt to the boiling pasta water and boil the pasta for 8 minutes.
- Let’s add chili pepper, salt, black pepper, sliced olives, finely chopped basil and chilli pepper into the tomato sauce.
- Let’s take 2 ladles of the pasta water and let the sauce cook for 6-7 minutes, strain the pasta and add it. After you add the sauce to the pasta, take it on a serving plate and serve it by grating the Parmesan cheese.