Ingredients for Minthe Salad Recipe
- 1 bunch of purslane
- 1/2 bunch very fresh mint
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 8-10 firm apricots (Sliced)
- 2 tablespoons almonds (peeled)
- 2-3 small yellow sweet peppers (Sliced)
- 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 small orange
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
- Salt, pepper
How to Make Minthe Salad?
- After washing all the greens, dry them and coarsely extract them with your hands.
- Mix the almonds, yellow pepper and apricot slices with the salad.
- After mixing the necessary ingredients for the sauce in a bowl, complete the salad with the dressing and serve.