Ingredients for Mimosa Salad Recipe
- 3 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 red beets
- 3-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- ½ bunch of dill
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 6 pickled gherkins
- Salt, pepper
How to Make Mimosa Salad?
- Potatoes, carrots and beets are boiled in separate pots.
- Boiled vegetables are seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the parsley and dill.
- Pickles are cut into small cubes.
- Crushed potatoes are placed in a small handcuffed bowl. Mayonnaise is applied in between and continue.
- Boiled and grated carrots come on it, some of the greens are added, mayonnaise is applied and continued.
- Boiled and grated beets are added to the top.
- The prepared salad is put in the cupboard with a clamped container and served after it has cooled.
- Enjoy your meal.