Ingredients for Mediterranean Style Couscous Salad Recipe
- 250 g couscous pasta
- 200 g baby spinach
- 1 small red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- 140 g grilled green olives (halved)
- 140 g large black olives
- 200 g feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1.5 teaspoons of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
How to Make Mediterranean Style Couscous Salad?
- Boil water in a saucepan, salt and boil the couscous pasta for 10 minutes. Drain, rinse and leave to cool. Cut the cucumber in half and remove the core with the help of a teaspoon and slice it.
- Transfer the cooled couscous pasta to a large mixing bowl. Add the spinach leaves, chopped vegetables and olives. Then add half of the feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper until blended.
- Pour the salad dressing over the mixture and mix. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Serve cold.