Ingredients for Martedella Recipe
- 250 g raw meatballs (beef)
- 100 g breadcrumbs or thyme powder
- 3 cloves of garlic (Crushed)
- 50 g walnuts
- 1 teaspoon meatball seasoning
for the sauce
- 1 cup of grape vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Liquid oil
How to Make Martedella
- Take a large loaf and breadcrumbs. Knead by adding water little by little. Add the garlic, salt and meatball seasoning during the kneading process. Knead well and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide the prepared meatballs into five. Open each piece you cut in the palm of your hand. Put walnuts in the middle of the piece you opened and roll it tightly. Lightly grease the rolls with a brush.
- In a bowl, open the tomato paste with hot water.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the rolls in hot oil a little, then pour the oil and add the vinegar to the pot, then cook for 2 minutes on high heat and add the tomato paste water to the pot. (The sauce with tomato paste should completely cover the meatballs.) Cook for about 20-30 minutes and slice the rolls from the pot onto a serving plate. Add water and serve.