I’m here with a cool taste. How about a flavor that will cool you down despite the stifling hot weather of the day? The only hard part of this dessert, which is very easy to make, will be the wait. If you want to invite your guests to the evening and enjoy a nice balcony, let’s move on to the recipe right away..
SAN SEBASTIAN CHEESCAKE
- 550 gr spring white
- 550 ml cream
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 6 eggs
- 50 g flour
- 200 ml milk
- 300 g sour cream
- Powdered sugar and spring are whipped in a mixer until white is smooth.
- Eggs are added one by one. All other ingredients are mixed in a separate mixing bowl and added to the other mixture.
- It is mixed until completely homogeneous.
- Greaseproof paper is laid on the clamped mold and lubricated.
- The cheesecake is poured into the mortar and baked in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 150 degrees, then at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, and at the end for 10 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees. The door of the oven should not be opened while changing the temperature.
- You can serve it with chocolate sauce, cherry sauce or any sauce you like.
Bon appetit in advance and goodbye until we meet again.