Ingredients for Italian Salad Recipe
- 1 jar ready side dish (carrot, potato, pea)
- 100 gr. Cheddar cheese
- 100 gr. Salami
- 60 gr. pickled gherkins
- 200 gr. Mayonnaise
How to Make Italian Salad
- The ready garnish is taken to the strainer and drained for a while, then it is taken into the palm of the hand and squeezed lightly, and the excess water is removed. The reason we do this is to reduce the possibility of watering when all the products are mixed, because the quality of the mayonnaise types to be used may be different and may not hold water.
- Cheddar cheese and salami cut into long thin julienne.
- Gherkin pickles are also cut in julienne and the squeezing process applied to the garnish is also applied here.
- When the products are ready, they are all taken into a bowl and mixed with mayonnaise.
- Enjoy your meal.