Ingredients for Inegol Meatballs Recipe
- 1 kg lean ground beef
- 150 g kidney oil
- 2 onions
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk
- 1 egg yolk
How to Make Meatballs in İnegöl?
- Pull the ground beef and kidney oil through the meat grinder twice. Take a large bowl and add the grated onions. Add baking soda, egg yolk and powdered milk.
- Add salt and knead. Pass the mortar through the meat grinder again. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 day.
- Prepare finger-shaped meatballs and cook them on the grill or in the oven. Serve hot. Enjoy your meal.
You can serve İnegöl meatballs with bulgur pilaf with vegetables.