Ingredients for Hot Spinach Dip & Crumbs Recipe
- 2 bunches / 500 g spinach
- 1 bunch of spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1 box / 200 g white or labneh cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 round whole loaf
- 1-2 tablespoons aged cheddar or parmesan cheese (Grated)
- 4 lavash (tortilla)
How to Make Hot Spinach Dip & Crispy?
- Take the spring onions and spinach in a pan and fry for 5-10 minutes. Once cool, pass through a processor with cream cheese, salt, pepper, grated amulet, and garlic.
- Carve out the inside of the bread, put the spinach inside, sprinkle a little parmesan or cheddar cheese on it and bake in a preheated 190 degree oven for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the lavash into triangles, place them on the baking tray and roast them in a hot oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with hot spinach dip with crunchy lavash or slices of bread.