Ingredients for Honey Creamy Grilled Apricot Donuts Recipe
For grilled apricots
- 4 apricots (cut in half)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of almonds
For the almond cream
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1.5 tablespoons of powdered sugar
How to Make Grilled Apricot Bites with Honey Cream?
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and a teaspoon of honey.
- Spread the melted honey butter on the cut side of the apricots and place them in the heated pan with the cut side down.
- After cooking for about 2 minutes, remove it from the pan and place it on a serving plate with the cut side up.
- Add the cream, almond extract, and powdered sugar to the whisk. Whisk the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Pour a tablespoon of whipped cream over each apricot half, sprinkle with almonds and drizzle with the remaining 2 teaspoons of honey.