Start the week with a bool of chocolate and reward yourself. If you want, you can do it with your children and try a different activity. Your children will love this cookie and everyone who eats it will be happy as children. Then let’s get right to the recipe!
PIECE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- 70 g butter
- 375 g dark chocolate
- 115 g eggs
- 50 g egg yolk
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 150 g flour
- 2 g of salt
- 3 grams of carbonate
- 3 g baking powder
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 150 g white chocolate
- Butter and dark chocolate are melted in a bain-marie. In a bowl, beat the sugar and eggs.
- The chocolate mixture is slowly added to the other mixture.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Chop milk and ivory chocolate and add. It is poured intermittently on a greased paper-lined tray with an ice cream spoon.
- Bake in a preheated 165 degrees oven for 8 minutes.
Bon appetit in advance and goodbye until we meet again.