Turkish coffee, which is effective from metabolism to skin, becomes harmful for health in some cases. Because of the high amount of caffeine in Turkish coffee, it is a slightly dangerous drink for blood pressure patients and pregnant people. While there is an average of 60 mg of caffeine in a cup of Turkish coffee, at this point, Turkish coffee cannot be said to be harmless. Caffeine will be beneficial when consumed in a certain amount.
What are the harms of Turkish coffee?
It is seen that some health problems occur in case of excessive consumption of Turkish coffee.
– Turkish coffee can adversely affect the heart rhythm, causing heart palpitations.
– By increasing stomach acids, it can increase diseases such as ulcers.
– It triggers migraine and can cause headaches.
– It raises blood pressure.
– Excessive consumption of coffee causes the loss of vitamins and minerals in the body.
– Especially not recommended for pregnant women. Caffeine has a negative effect on the baby.
– Excess consumption creates water loss.
– May reduce reproductive hormones.
What are the benefits of Turkish coffee?
– Increases energy level and strengthens intelligence
– Accelerates fat burning
– Increases physical performance
– Contains important micronutrients
– Provides protection against cancer and cardiovascular diseases
– Protects against Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia diseases
– Gives a feeling of satiety
– It reduces stress