Ingredients for Grilled Quince Roast Beef Salad Recipe
- 1 tie baby arugula
- 2 pieces of Yedikule lettuce
- 1/4 quince (Slice and fry on a hot grill.)
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 piece chili pepper
- 1 slice of croutons (Bread cut into cubes and dried in the oven)
- 1/2 red onion
- 100 g roast beef (25 grams each = 4 slices)
- 1 baby corn cob (cut in half lengthwise)
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 coffee spoon of grain mustard
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of capers (Chopped)
How to Make Grilled Quince Roast Beef Salad?
- First of all, wash all the greens you will use in the salad and wait for them to dry.
- Then take all the ingredients for the salad dressing in a bowl and mix well.
- Prepare all the ingredients except the roast beef as described above and put them in the salad dressing.
- After mixing the ingredients with the salad dressing, put them in a salad bowl. Remove the red onion, croutons and quince to the top of the bowl.
- Twist and place the roast beef slices on it. Enjoy your meal.