Ingredients for Grilled Lamb Chops and Eggplant Revealed Recipe
- 3 lamb chops
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 roasted eggplant, sliced
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- Salt, pepper
- Tomatoes and peppers
How To Make Grilled Lamb Chops And Eggplant Liked?
- Take butter in the pan for the preparation of the Begendi, add flour and fry until it smells.
- After the smell of flour is gone, roasted and sliced eggplant is added and roasted is continued. On the one hand, it is crushed, mixed and heated.
- Slowly add milk and continue mixing. Salt is added.
- Oil, salt and pepper are poured on the back and front of the chops.
- Take the chops directly into the pan and cook them until the back and front turn colour.
- When it turns color, butter, thyme, garlic, pepper and tomatoes are added and the meat is cooked in butter.
- It is taken on a plate and served by adding chops, peppers and tomatoes. Enjoy your meal.