If you have celiac disease or have somehow removed gluten from your life and still can’t say no to brownie, you should definitely try this recipe. After this recipe, it will be an indispensable accompaniment to weekends and coffee.
GLUTEN FREE SUGAR FREE BROWNIE
- 350 g dark chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 115 g egg yolk
- 150 g egg white
- 8 ml of oil
- 75 g chestnut flour
- Chocolate and butter are melted on a bain-marie.
- Egg yolk and white are whisked and fluffed in separate bowls.
- Slowly add the egg yolk and white to the warmed butter and chocolate with a spatula.
- Chestnut flour is also eaten last. The tart mold is well lubricated with oil, greaseproof paper is laid and the mortar is put into the paper and smoothed.
- It is baked in a preheated 160 degree oven for 35 minutes under control.
Bon appetit in advance and goodbye until we meet again.