Ingredients for Fresh Herb Frittata Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 2-3 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1 handful of peas (Cooked)
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped fresh herb mix (Basil, parsley, mint, rosemary and thyme mix)
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Black Pepper (freshly ground)
How to Make Fresh Herb Frittata
- After lightly whisking the eggs, add chopped fresh herbs, peas, milk, salt and pepper.
- Saute the spring onions in olive oil for 1-2 minutes and add to the egg mixture. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish or pan and bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.