Ingredients for Fish Sandwich Recipe
For Sandwich Bread (4-5 PCS)
- 500 g flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2.5 tablespoons of oil
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 250 g of water
for interior material
- 1 fish
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 artichoke
- 2 spring onions (small chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Black pepper
How to Make Fish Sandwich?
- Mix the yeast with the water. After adding all the ingredients and kneading, rest them in a plastic bag for 1 hour.
- At the end of the time, make small meringues and leave to ferment again for 1 hour in the hot kitchen and 2 hours in the cold kitchen.
- Brush it with egg yolk and sprinkle sesame seeds, then bake in a preheated 180 degree oven.
- You can use fillet or canned fish for the stuffing. If you are using fillet fish, steam the fish.
- Then pass it through the food processor with the tahini, artichokes, salt, pepper and garlic and add the spring onion after taking it into a bowl.
- Sprinkle olive oil and black pepper on the bread first, add the fish stuffing. If there are other products you want to add such as lettuce, pickles, cut capia, serve after adding them.