Ingredients for Eggplant And Meat Bulgur Pilaf Recipe
- 1 eggplant
- 1 handful of mushrooms
- 300 g minced meat
- 1.5 cups of bulgur
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of hazelnuts
- 2.5 cups of broth
To marinate meat
- 1/2 lemon
- Mushrooms (Finely Chopped)
- Garlic (finely chopped)
How to Make Bulgur Pilaf with Eggplant and Meat?
- In a bowl, knead the meat with black pepper, ginger, allspice, cumin, turmeric and cinnamon. Squeeze half a lemon on it, add mushrooms and garlic and mix. Leave in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Take a pan, lightly roast the hazelnuts you have passed through the food processor.
- Peel the eggplant, cut into small pieces and rub with lemon so that they do not turn black.
- In a saucepan, fry the eggplants and then the meat with vegetable oil. Then add the bulgur, add the butter and broth and let it boil. When it boils, close the lid and cook for 21 minutes.
- Serve with tomatoes and parsley.