There are many women who still believe in adopting traditional ways of having flawless and glowing skin; The commonly used option among these is the rice flour face mask. White flour not only gives you a light skin tone but also helps you fight dead skin when mixed with other ingredients. It is also used for removing facial and body hair.
Did you know that over three billion people worldwide depend on rice for more than half of their daily calorie intake? It can be found in both white and brown rice forms and is a staple food in Southeast Asia, Japan, and Southern India. Using rice flour for face is one of the easiest and most effective beauty tips.
Rice flour for skin can be used as a face mask for brightening the skin, removing sunspots, getting rid of acne-causing skin impurities and giving the skin an even tone. Rice flour can be combined with various other natural ingredients to make packs for glowing skin. Also rice flour for skin can be used daily without any side effects.
Rice powder for face can be used for a variety of skin issues such as whitening, and getting rid of blemishes and even dark circles.
Here are some of the best natural ones that can help you out without the addition of any chemicals.
Rice Flour, Lemon Juice and Turmeric Mask Recipe for Dark Spots
Mixed with rice flour, turmeric, and lemon juice, it creates a magical mask that works best on darkened patches of skin. It acts as a cleanser and gives you the glossy touch you want.
- 3 teaspoons of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- Take 3 teaspoons of rice flour, 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients properly to form a lump-free paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with normal temperature water.
- Apply a light moisturizer after washing, as your skin can become dry due to lemon juice.
You can scroll the page for other masks;