It may be more tempting to stay at home without moving in hot weather, but it’s wrong! Not moving slows your blood circulation. Did you get dark when you got up after lying down for a long time? I can hear you saying “yes”. Your blood circulation, which is already tense in hot weather, drops more in this way, causing dizziness.
Supported shoulder posture
Known as the Viparita Karani, this pose will help open up your muscles and cool you off.
- Lie on your back
- Approach the wall and push your legs against the wall
- You can leave your hands in any position you want.
With the ground contact, this exercise will cool both your body and your lungs.
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Bend your legs and open your arms shoulder-width apart.
- Open your bent legs to the right.
- Turn your head away from your legs.
- Break the movement and do it from the beginning, this time in the other direction.
- Remember to exhale as you bend your legs.
Lean forward standing
- stand up straight
- Bend your torso forward
- Bend your knees slightly
- Let your upper body come out completely.
- Put your arms down. Support yourself with your palms.
- Hold the position for a few deep breaths before slowly returning.