If you love potato pie, try it with this sauce, you won’t be able to get enough of it. You can make this pastry, which will be indispensable for your Sunday breakfast, with cheese or any filling you want. At the same time, you can keep the pastries you make with other fillings, except potato, in the difrez.
- 4 phyllo dough
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 water glass measure of oil
For internal mortar;
- 4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, mint
For the above;
- Egg yolk
- Let’s boil the potatoes and peel the skins and cut them into small pieces.
- Let’s fry the onions that we cut for food until they turn color with vegetable oil and add the spices along with the potatoes and continue to fry. Let’s let our stuffing cool.
- Lay your dough on the counter and add half of the inner sauce you prepared, cover the other half and spread the sauce on the other floor.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces like a pizza slice and put the potato pie dough on the wide part of the dough and wrap it like a spring roll.
- After wrapping all the phyllo in the same way, place them on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, brush with egg yolk and bake in the oven at 180 degrees until golden brown.
Bon appetit in advance and goodbye until we meet again.