Ingredients for Pan-Fried Chicken Shish Recipe
- Olive oil
- ½ onion
- 1 chicken breast
- Black pepper
- ground red pepper
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
How to Make Chicken Shish in the Pan?
- Onion is grated and placed in a bowl.
- Chicken breasts are cut into cubes.
- Olive oil, onion, chicken breasts and spices are mixed in a bowl and rested for 1-2 hours.
- Rested chickens are strung on skewers.
- All sides are cooked in a hot pan.
- Served with lavash, roasted peppers and tomatoes.
- Enjoy your meal.