Ingredients for Cauliflower Recipe with Chicken And Soy Sauce
- 1 small cauliflower
- 500 g diced chicken breast meat
- 1/2 onion (Chopped)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 3-4 fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
How To Make Cauliflower With Chicken And Soy Sauce?
- Wash the cauliflower by cutting it into small florets and boil it in boiling water for 10 minutes to keep it slightly fresh and drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a suitable saucepan and add the onion and saute it quickly.
- Add the chicken meat and cook for 5 minutes, add the tomato and tomato paste and continue sautéing.
- Then add boiled cauliflower florets, spinach leaves, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- If necessary, you can add up to 1/2 cup of hot water. Cover the pot and cook on low heat for another 4-5 minutes. Serve hot.