Ingredients for Caramel Macchiato (Cold) Recipe
- 200 ml cold milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla syrup
- 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce
- 2 cups of ice
- 60 ml espresso (2 shots)
How to Make Caramel Macchiato (Cold)
- Mix the vanilla syrup and milk in a bowl.
- Pour caramel around the edges of the glass you will use for serving, fill it with ice and milk.
- Pour the espresso you prepared over it and serve without mixing.
- Optionally, you can add whipped cream on top. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Caramel Macchiato Recipe?
- While serving, it is served in layers as a presentation, but we recommend that you mix it quickly before drinking.
- If you want to make espresso at home, you can use mokapot or you can get an intense coffee by putting instant coffee in 60 ml of water.
- You can buy espresso ready-made.
- On cold days, you can use maccihato coffee and milk hot by applying the same recipe.
- You can practically create alternative recipes from this recipe, you can change the options by using vegan milk or lactose-free milk.
- You can make more by increasing the amounts of this recipe for one person equally.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Cold Caramel Macchiato?
- One serving of caramel macchiato is worth about 200 calories.