Ingredients for Blueberry Bowl Recipe
- 10-12 blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 5 tablespoons of yogurt
- 6 strawberries
For the above:
- 15 blueberries
- 1 banana
- 6 almonds
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
How to Make a Blueberry Bowl
- Take the yoghurt in the preparation bowl.
- Cut off the stems of the strawberries and clean them.
- Blend blueberries, honey, chia seeds and strawberries with a hand mixer.
- Slice the banana on the cutting board.
- Add the mixture you prepared to the yogurt and mix.
- Garnish the top with the banana, blueberries and almonds. Enjoy your meal.