Ingredients for Blue Cheese Sauce Recipe
- 100 grams of light mayonnaise
- 200 grams labneh cheese
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons chives (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How to Make Blue Cheese Sauce?
- Mix labneh, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium bowl until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- Crush the blue cheese by hand and finely chop the chives. Then continue mixing by transferring it into the homogeneous mixture.
- Serve with celery stalk and chicken wings.