As those who love to play hopscotch since childhood, jumping rope will be a training method that we are very accustomed to and can easily adapt to. If you want to have fun and lose weight, jumping rope is just for you!
Jumping rope allows you to burn more calories in a shorter time than other cardio methods. Also, like running, it doesn’t just affect your lower body. Jumping rope increases your stamina and is a great workout to work on coordination and rhythm. It helps shape your shoulders and strengthen your core muscles.
If you can’t jump rope, you can jump without a rope. This method will help you improve your hand and foot harmony. After this process, try jumping rope again and you will see that you will be able to jump more easily. After you get used to jumping rope, you can try to jump by changing your feet, in this way, you will be skipping rope for a longer time and you will help improve your condition.
Benefits of Skipping Rope
- Speeds up metabolism
- Helps you relax by reducing stress levels
- Provides a more upright posture
- Increases the capacity of your lungs and improves blood flow
- Works all your muscles from your shoulders to your ankles
- Protects your cardiovascular health
- It increases your fitness and endurance.