Ingredients for Baked Sicilian Sea Bass Recipe
- 800 g sea bass fillet
- 100 g black olives
- 100 g capers
- 30 g garlic
- 200 g tomatoes (very finely chopped)
- 20 g parsley (finely chopped)
- 30 g thyme
- 100 g tomato sauce
- 140 ml white wine
How to Make Baked Sicilian Sea Bass
- Take the olive oil in a pan and fry it together with the garlic. Add the capers, black olives, thyme and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the white wine and tomato sauce and cook for another 5 minutes and add the fish fillets to the mixture.
- After waiting for a few minutes to cook, transfer all the ingredients to aluminum foil and wrap well without leaving any gaps.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 8-10 minutes. After removing from the oven, open the foil cover and serve after sprinkling parsley on it.