Ingredients for Baked Pears with Cheese Cream
- 4 pears
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons butter (diced)
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanuts (Chopped)
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh thyme
How To Make Pear With Cheese Cream In The Oven?
- Cut the pears in half vertically. Remove the bean pits with the help of a spoon.
- Place the pears on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and put a cube of butter in the middle and drizzle with honey. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until the pears are soft.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream with the powdered sugar with a mixer until fluffy. Add vanilla extract and mascarpone cheese and mix slowly with a spatula.
- Remove the pears from the oven and let them cool for 5-10 minutes. Then transfer to serving plate. Fill them with mascarpone cream and drizzle some more honey. Serve garnished with fresh thyme leaves.