Ingredients for Baked Lamb Karski Recipe
- 1 kg lamb karski
- 6 potatoes
- 6 peppers
- 2 onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Black pepper
- chili pepper
How to Make Lamb Karski in the Oven?
- First, slice the karski nicely. Mix thyme, olive oil, black pepper and chili flakes in a bowl.
- Marinate the sliced karski by taking it into the mixture.
- Then place the meat on the baking tray and add 1 glass of water.
- After covering the tray with aluminum foil, bake in a preheated 160 degree oven for about 1.5 hours.
- Meanwhile, chop the vegetables coarsely and marinate them with spices.
- When the meat is cooked, remove the foil from the tray and salt the meat.
- Add the vegetables on the meat, add 1 more glass of water and return it to the oven.
- When the potatoes begin to brown, remove the vegetables from the tray. Cook the meat for another 10 minutes, remove it from the oven and serve. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips of the Lamb Karski Recipe?
- In order for the meat to be soft like Turkish delight, you need to marinate it in a mixture of olive oil and let it rest for 2-10 hours.
- If desired, you can cook the bone in the pot.
- If you wish, you can carefully separate the bone and make it suitable for pan-cooking.
- Take care to cook meat in a controlled manner. Check the vegetables often.
- After Karski is cooked, you can rest for 5 minutes at room temperature and serve.