Ingredients for Avocado Salad Recipe
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 red chili pepper
- 1/4 lime (lime)
- 20 gr. Olive oil
- 1/2 cucumber
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 leaves of basil
- 4 leaves of mint
- 1 teaspoon of salt (optional)
How to Make Avocado Salad
- Avocados are removed from their skin by peeling them with the help of a spoon or a knife. If there are any black parts, they are cleaned to reduce the speed of darkening and chopped into large cubes and set aside.
- The red onion is cut in julienne.
- After the red pepper seeds are cleaned, they are cut into brunoise (small cubes).
- The inner part of the cucumber is cleaned with the help of a spoon, the seeds are removed and finely chopped.
- Cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Mint and basil leaves are rolled up and finely chopped.
- All ingredients are combined in a bowl. Add lime juice, olive oil and salt and mix it.
- Enjoy your meal.