Ingredients for Avocado Gratin Recipe
- 2 avocados
- 50 g crabmeat
- 15 g hollandaise sauce
- 15 g Béchamel Sauce
- 20 g parmesan cheese
For the bechamel sauce
- 100 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 1 l milk (warm)
For the Hollandaise sauce
- 50 g plain oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 g lemon juice
- 10 g white wine vinegar
- White pepper
How to Make Avocado Gratin
- For Hollandaise sauce, take the egg yolks in a bowl and whisk with a whisk, then add the lemon juice and continue mixing.
- After adding white pepper and salt, add the plain oil to the mixture and continue mixing. The color of the sauce should turn lighter and its texture should change. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- For the béchamel sauce, put the milk in the sauce pan, add the coconut and salt. Start heating on low heat. In another sauce pan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Then add the flour in one go, mix it with a whisk to prevent lumps. Mix until you get a golden-colored mixture. Slowly add the warm milk to the mixture, diluting it.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the desired consistency is reached. You will have a medium density sauce in about 5-6 minutes.
- Thinly slice half an avocado. Place the mixture you prepared from the combination of both sauces in the gap in the core of the avocado and cover the avocado you bought on the plate with cling film and make small holes on it.
- After heating in the microwave, top with some more hollandaise sauce and parmesan cheese and grill until the sauce and cheese melt. Use half an avocado in each serving and serve after preparing all dishes in the same way.