Ingredients for Artichoke Recipe with Legumes & Peas
- 4 bowls of artichokes
- 4-5 shallots
- 5 tablespoons of fresh broad beans (Boiled)
- 5 tablespoons of peas (Boiled)
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 glass of water
- Dill (Or fresh basil or fresh mint)
How to Make Artichokes with Legumes & Peas?
- Put olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, shallots and water in the pot and add the artichokes and cook for 15-20 minutes on medium heat until they soften. Get it from the pot.
- After peeling the broad beans, boil them in artichoke juice for 5 minutes with the peas. (You can add hot water if the water is less) Drain and pour olive oil over them.
- Take the cooled artichokes on a serving plate and fill them with cooled broad beans and peas.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil on top, then sprinkle with a greenery of your choice such as basil, dill or mint.