Ingredients for Artichoke Sandwich Recipe
- 1 slice of sourdough bread
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 bowl of artichokes
- 1 canned artichoke heart
- 1 lemon
- 1 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- bitter mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of small shrimp (Boiled)
- 1 tablespoon of mango or peach (Optional)
For the spicy mayonnaise sauce
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- very little ketchup
- 1-3 drops of hot sauce (Sriracha sauce or similar)
How to Make Artichoke Sandwich?
- Thinly slice the artichokes and marinate them with lemon juice, olive oil and a little salt.
- Mash the avocado with 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and lemon juice and a little salt and rub it liberally on the toasted slice of bread.
- Arrange the marinated artichoke slices on it and add the small shrimps.
- To prepare the bitter mayonnaise, mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add canned artichoke hearts as they are, or if you wish, on the bread by grilling a little, and finally, drizzle with spicy mayonnaise and serve by cutting the bread slice in half crosswise.