Apple cider vinegar and lemon juice is a simple weight loss drink that acts as a detox to the human body. Although the drink is simple, it is a benefit-packed drink with a tremendous amount of benefits for detoxifying as well as acting as a weight loss drink.
The drink may be slightly sour due to the acidic nature of organic apple cider vinegar and lemon, but you can add honey or maple syrup to sweeten it and make it a pleasant drink to consume anytime. Ice cubes can also be added to make it consumable during the summer months.
Attention: However, it is always a better idea to consult a doctor before using any method as they can interact with medications.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
Apple cider vinegar is easily available online or in stores. It is a very popular beverage for weight loss and is combined with many other healthy ingredients such as ginger, honey, lemon, cinnamon, which detoxify and aid weight loss. Organic apple cider vinegar when taken regularly or two or three times a week on an empty stomach helps increase weight loss and works to reduce unhealthy fats in the body.
The most common benefits of organic apple cider vinegar are that it controls and lowers blood sugar levels. If you have a blood sugar problem, diluting apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and consuming it once in a while can keep sugar levels under control.
Other common benefits include curing sore throat, aiding digestion and heartburn. It is also used to remove dandruff from hair.
Benefits of Lemon
Lemon itself has tremendous benefits, but if combined with organic apple cider vinegar, it can be a great drink for weight loss.
Lemon is always used to detoxify the system and is a common method. Using lemon with a glass of warm water and drinking it early in the morning helps digestion throughout the day and speeds up the metabolism of the human body.
- Since this drink is slightly acidic in nature, try not to consume it every day as it can affect tooth enamel.
- If you are trying to use it regularly, try not to let the drink touch the teeth or consume the drink with the straw without touching the teeth.
- If you are taking any medication, always before using any detox drink as it can interact with medications and cause side effects. to doctor’s advicecontact.
- Just consuming the drink will not give immediate results, but following a healthy lifestyle, avoiding junk food, sleeping on time, staying away from stress, being happy, and doing simple exercises alongside a drink can help you get better results faster.
- Use your apple cider vinegar and lemon juice drink anytime before meals or before breakfast or on an empty stomach.
- Always take the drink diluted. Never use apple cider vinegar directly as it is very acidic in nature.
- If the drink calls for sweeter flavors, add more stevia or choose to add honey to make it sweet and easy to drink.
- Be sure to use organic vinegar.
When to consume this drink?
As mentioned earlier, try to consume it on an empty stomach or take it before meals. Do not consume too often or too regularly due to its nature.
Also, never consume concentrated form. Always consume by diluting with water and other ingredients.
The only trick to remember is to drink thoroughly and in small amounts before drinking. diluting organic apple cider vinegarand mix well.
Note: The information provided here is not given by any medical professional and it is always recommended to consult a doctor as some beverages are not suitable for everyone. Medicines also do not support such drinks.
Apple cider vinegar and lemon juice recipe (detox drink)
How to prepare a quick detox drink using apple cider vinegar and lemon?
- 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- 1 glass of water
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- round lemon slices
- Take it in a glass or lemonade jar.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to the jar.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the drink.
- Add some ice cubes for a cooling effect. (optional)
- Now add as much water or a glass of water as needed.
- Add honey to make the drink sweet.
- Mix it well.
- Add some round lemon slices to your detox drink.
- Serve or consume with a straw.
Note: It’s also a great idea to add healthy low-calorie ingredients like mint leaves to the drink, or add apple cider vinegar and ginger to make a lemon drink.