If you want to start the week with cool olive oil, this recipe is for you. So, let’s move on to this recipe that makes people who don’t like red beans love it, even eat their fingers.
OLIVE OIL RED BLUES
- Half kg of boiled kidney beans
- 1 potato
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peel and dice the potatoes and carrots.
- Start by frying the chopped onions in a pan with olive oil, after a few minutes, add the tomato paste, garlic, carrot, sugar, salt and fry it again, add the potatoes and fry it again for 5 minutes.
- Add the grated tomato, boiled red kidney beans and water and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- You can serve it warm or cold. If you wish, you can chop the parsley and add it while serving.
Bon appetit in advance and goodbye until we meet again.