Natural Masks That Remove Blackheads
People suffering from blackheads want to get rid of blackheads as soon as possible in order to have a healthier skin. There are many ways to get rid of blackheads. When you say cosmetic products, natural masks, peelings, the skin is cleaned thanks to these methods.
What you can do at home to get rid of blackheads consists of very easy steps. You can have a smooth skin by trying the masks we recommend to you. Moreover, with the most economical materials!
We have brought together skin masks that make those looking for a way to get rid of blackheads happy as soon as possible on this page. It will not be a dream to get rid of black spots on the face and nose thanks to the masks you will choose according to your skin type. Let’s examine these masks and suggestions and wake up to a clean skin tomorrow!
Making masks at home to get rid of blackheads has never been easier!
Egg White Mask
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- The most effective method for blackheads is to apply peeling. You will need egg white and granulated sugar for peeling.
- Mix the two ingredients and whisk well. Apply the mixture on your face and wait for 15 minutes.
- Thanks to this mask, you can tighten the loose pores that cause the formation of blackheads.
- Thanks to the sugar particles, you can also facilitate the removal of dead skin.
- It is recommended to apply this mask twice a week.
Lemon Juice and Baking Soda Mask
- Baking soda
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Baking soda and lemon juice are two ingredients that help tighten pores by removing oil from the skin.
- Add the baking soda to the lemon juice and get a mixture.
- Apply the mask you have prepared to your washed skin and leave it for 10 minutes.
- If you try it 2 times a week, you can purify your face from harmful substances.
- By tightening the pores, you can prevent the formation of blackheads.
- 1 full teaspoon of green clay
- 2 teaspoons of pure rose water
- A few drops of tea tree oil
- Clay is a natural product that is frequently used for the skin. It is also very effective for blackheads.
- Prepare a mixture from the ingredients in the list and apply this mask to your makeup-free skin.
- You can try this mask, which will clear blackheads with regular use, 2 times a week.
- While cleaning the mask, wash with warm water by making circular movements with your fingers.
- After a few tries, you can have a skin free from blackheads.
Honey Lemon Aspirin Mask
- 1 tablespoon of strained honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 aspirin pills
- Honey and lemon are natural ingredients that relax the skin and clear blackheads.
- Due to its acidic effect, lemon has the task of removing dead skin that traps blackheads.
- When aspirin, lemon and honey come together, it will clear the black spots that bother the skin.
- First, crush the aspirin well. Add lemon juice and honey to it. Mix it very well.
- Prepare the whole mixture to be fresh each time and apply it on your face once a week.
- You can clean the mask, which has been waiting on your skin for 10 minutes, with warm water.
Yogurt Lemon Mask
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- Juice of half a fresh lemon
- Yogurt is an ingredient that cleans blackheads in the most natural way.
- You can get rid of blackheads with just 3 tablespoons of yogurt and a few drops of lemon.
- After thoroughly mixing the yogurt and lemon, apply it around your eyes and face.
- Let it sit on your skin for 20 minutes.
- While cleaning the lemon and yogurt mixture on your skin, you can draw circular movements with your fingers.
- You can clean your skin from the mask by cleaning it with lukewarm water.
Yogurt and Oat Mask
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of oats
- Mix oats and yogurt in a bowl. Oats will exfoliate your skin.
- You can get rid of black spots, especially around the nose, thanks to this mask.
- While applying the mask to your skin, press a little with your fingers and apply circular movements.
- As a result of applying once a week, you can see the effects in a short time.
- It is recommended to use lukewarm water when cleaning, as yogurt will dry out on your skin.
- Preferred toothpaste
- Toothpaste is effective not only for dental health but also for skin health.
- Those who want to remove blackheads with a very easy method can try the toothpaste mask regularly.
- Take a teaspoon of the toothpaste you have used and apply it around the face, not too close to your eyes.
- When you come to the nose area, massage the paste.
- After 10 minutes, clean with warm water and help remove blackheads from the skin.
Take Care of Healthy Eating
- After applying the recommended masks, it is recommended to adjust your nutritional preference.
- Prepared foods and fatty foods trigger the formation of blackheads.
- If you frequently consume fast food, it is recommended to reduce it.
- It is also stated that sugary foods accelerate the formation of black spots.
- By making healthier choices, you can have a skin cleared from blackheads.
- Another way to naturally prevent blackheads is to increase your fluid intake.
- By drinking plenty of water during the day, you can help clear your skin from blackheads.
- By paying attention to the consumption of antioxidant fruits and vegetables, you can prevent blackheads from being trapped in your skin.
Wash Your Face Regularly
- If you wash your face frequently during the day, you can prevent the formation of blackheads.
- It is recommended to clean your skin with soap or lotions recommended for your skin in order to prevent dust and oil from accumulating on your skin.
- You should cleanse your skin of dirt not only in the morning and evening, but also when you come from outdoors and before going to sleep.
- If you are wearing make-up during the day, it is recommended that you remove the make-up from your skin before going to sleep at night.
- Make-up residues prepare the environment for the formation of blackheads and acne.