Whether it’s pregnancy, rapid weight fluctuation or weight training, stretch marks are inevitable. They can appear on your waist, arms, thighs, abdomen, breasts, and hips. While it’s fine to embrace them as part of your body, it’s also okay if you want to get rid of them. Here are a few home remedies that can help you get rid of stretch marks.
Effective Solutions to Get Rid of Body Stretch Marks
Aloe vera is one of the most diverse ingredients. This herb contains anti-inflammatory properties along with enzymes, nutrients and vitamins. It is suitable for healing scars such as burns, redness, irritation and cracks. As a result, it is used in many medicinal creams and ointments. Therefore, it is one of the home remedies to treat stretch marks.
- Extract the gel from the inside of the aloe vera plant. ()
- Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil with 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Apply it to the affected area and leave it for 20-40 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Repeat the process daily for faster results.
tea tree oil
It is another magic ingredient with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. This is known for reducing acne and stubborn scars on your skin. Apart from that, tea tree oil also contains antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial elements that can reduce inflammation and cure allergies.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with half a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Gently massage the oil all over your stretch marks.
- If you wish, you can also mix some coconut oil or vitamin E oil into the mixture.
- Apply and leave overnight before washing your face with water the next day.